RuneWatch will only publish reports submitted that have stolen valuables or incidents of not splitting.
Please review the examples of evidence below before submitting your report. The report submission form is below the examples.
Types of evidence we can use:
- Screenshot of accused confessing to the abuse.
- Screenshot of discussion regarding the incident with the accused.
- Screenshot of the accused receiving the items or gold.
- Screenshot or GIF of the victim(s) being removed from the accused’s friends list or put on their ignore list. You can see this by going in or attempting to join the accused’s clan chat.
- Screenshot of the accused applying to your clan on your clan thread.
- Screenshot of the victim(s) delivering a testimony on the incident.
- A screenshot of a clan leader verifying that the incident took place. Please provide proof of their rank by showing the clan chat with the name and rank in the screenshot.
- Video evidence of the incident taking place.
Please make sure to be in our Discord server after sending us a report, this will allow us to communicate with you quickly and easily should we need more information from you.
*DISCLAIMER* By submitting this form, I, the author, give runewatch.com sole ownership of the contents submitted to be managed by the staff as they deem fitting. Runewatch.com does not guarantee that your report will be published on the site upon submission. Once the report has been submitted it cannot be revoked by the submitter. Cases will be kept public until a successful return of wealth has been acquired by the staff of runewatch.com for the victim from the accused. As the submitter of this case, please inform all victim(s) of this accusation that all wealth returns are to be middle-manned by designated RuneWatch staff members to ensure proper documenting of the return of wealth is performed.